- T. Klein, S. Niknafs, R. Dippenaar, H. Clemens, S. Mayer: "High Temperature Laser-Scanning Confocal Microscopy for the in-situ Investigation of Grain Growth and Phase Transformations in Intermetallic γ-TiAl based Alloys" Journal of Practical Metallography: 2 (5), p 259-269, (2015).
- S. Niknafs, R. Dippenaar: “Experimentally-aided simulation of microstructure development during steel solidification”. ISIJ International 54 (3) p 526–532, Mach (2014).
- T. Klein, S. Niknafs, R. Dippenaar, H. Clemens, S. Mayer: "Grain growth and β to α transformation behaviour of a β-solidifying TiAl alloy", Journal of Advanced Engineering Materials, doi: 10.1002/adem.201400336, (2014).
- S. Niknafs, D. Phelan and R. Dippenaar: “Laser-scanning confocal microscopy as a tool to study interface instability during the unsteady-state solidification of low carbon steel”, Journal of Microscopy. 249 (1) p 53–61, Jan (2013).
- T. Klein, S. Niknafs, R. Dippenaar, H. Clemens, S. Mayer, “High Temperature Laser-Scanning confocal Microscopy for In-Situ Investigation of Grain Growth and Phase Transformations of inter-Metallic γ-TiAl Alloy” (In German). Proceeding of 14th international Conference on Metallography, Leoben, Austria, Sep 2014.
- T. Klein, S. Niknafs, R. Dippenaar, H. Clemens, S. Mayer, “Phase Transformations and Grain Growth in β-stabilized TiAl Alloys” BHM Berg- und Hüttenmännische Monatshefte, 159 (7) p 289-290, July (2014). Proceeding of ASMET Forum für Metallurgie und Werkstofftechnik Conference, Leoben, Austria, May 2014.
- S. Niknafs and R. Dippenaar: “In-Situ Observations of the Delta-Ferrite to Austenite Phase Transition in Fe-C Alloys”, Proceeding of ASITech, Warrendale, Materials Science and Technology Conference, USA, Sep 2007.
- S. Niknafs, “Study of micro-structural formations during steel solidification”, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Thesis, University of Wollongong, Australia (2013).
- S. Niknafs, “In-situ observation of the delta-ferrite to austenite phase transformation in low carbon steel”, University of Wollongong, Australia (2007).
- S. Niknafs, “Design refinements of attrition experiments to improve mineral beneficiation effectiveness” (In Persian), University of Tehran, Iran (2005).
© Salar Niknafs 2017, All rights reserved
All elements of this site, including the images and text content, audio clips and videos are protected by International Copyright Law. Material published here may not be reproduced in any format without the express written permission from Salar Niknafs.